It is our desire to make your lodging accommodations at Victoria Resort Bed and Breakfast as memorable and pleasant as possible. Please read through the following policies:
Cancellations, Deposits & Refunds:
- Room Reservations â€“ Guests may guarantee a reservation with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card. If using a Visa or MasterCard that is linked to your checking account, a deposit is required â€“ 50% of the reservation total or one night’s stay, whichever is greater.
- Cottage Reservations â€“ Cottage reservations may be guaranteed with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card. If using a Visa or MasterCard that is linked to your checking account, a deposit is required â€“ 50% of the reservation total or one night’s stay, whichever is greater. For weekly cottage reservations, a deposit of 50% is required.
- Our reservation and/or deposit procedure is subject to change, but you will be advised of our reservation/deposit procedure when you book your reservation.
- Room Cancellation – If you cancel at any time, there is a $25 cancellation fee. If canceling less than 7 days prior to scheduled arrival, you are responsible for the full reservation. If we are able to re-rent your entire reservation, there is only a $25 cancellation fee. If canceling more than 7 days prior to scheduled arrival, you are only responsible for a $25 cancellation fee.
- Weekly Cottage Cancellation – If canceling less than 90 days prior to scheduled arrival, you are responsible for the full reservation. If we are able to re-rent your entire reservation, there is only a $50 cancellation fee. If canceling more than 90 days prior to scheduled arrival, you are only responsible for a $50 cancellation fee.
- Any portion of the original reservation that can be re-rented to another guest will lesson your financial responsibility, so please notify us as soon as possible for the greatest opportunity to refill your spot.
- No-shows will be charged for the entire reservation.
- Early departures are considered a cancellation, so please let us know as soon as possible if your travel plans change as our cancellation policy will apply.
- A two-night minimum applies to most weekends. Exceptions are possible, so please contact the Innkeeper for details. For certain holiday and event weekends, the nightly rate may vary and three-night booking minimum may apply.
- Special rates, promotions and packages generally cannot be combined and may have other limitations, so please inquire when booking your reservation.
- All accommodations are non-smoking as per Michigan law. Smokers are invited to smoke outside with the use of appropriate ash receptacles.
- The Victoria Resort does not accept pets of any shape, color or form. Candles or items with an open flame are not permitted.
- All bed and breakfast rooms accommodate a maximum of two adults (no children). If you are traveling with children, please consider a cottage rental, as we do maintain an adult atmosphere in the bed & breakfast.
- Rates subject to 6% state sales tax and 5% county bed tax.
- Payment is requested at check-in. Personal checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
- If you intend to use a gift certificate, you must let us know in advance.
- Massage appointments require 24-hour notice for cancellation; otherwise the full charge will apply.
- For health and safety reasons, the main kitchen of the bed & breakfast is not available for guest use.
- For the Bed & Breakfast: Check-in after 3 pm, check-out by 11 am EST.
- For Weekly Cottages: Check-in after 4 pm, check-out by 10 am EST.
- Early check-in and/or late check-out may be available, please contact us for details.
- Guests planning to arrive after 8:00 pm EST should call in advance to discuss arrangements.
Please note that our rates and policies are subject to change.